New Balance Men's MR1225 Running Shoe ReviewsThis sneaker from New Balance has all of the technology you need to consistently achieve your personal best. The mesh upper is as lightweight as it is breathable, while all of the padding in the collar, tongue, insole, will ensure all of the comfort you need to keep you going strong, longer. Excellent for the runner who requires moderate stability.
- Color: White/Blue
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- N-ergy is a resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride
- Stabilicore is a medial support system that provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off, made from an injection molded engineered thermoplastic that offers a great deal of precision and consistency
- ABZORB FL midsole foam provides an amazing blend of comfort and performance with DuPont Engage and isoprene rubber
- Stability Web provides optimal arch support that?s both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex
- NLOCK is an integrated lacing and webbing system that provides optimal fit, support and security
The New Balance MR1222-1225 series were recommended by a foot doctor. I use them for walking, not running. They are very well made and last a long time. I am a diabetic and had painful plantar fasciitis. I went to several foot doctors, got injections, but the pain kept getting worse. These running shoes have made a huge difference. When paired with Spenco orthotic inserts and wigwam shocks (no painful seams), my feet feel great. I highly recommend them. Hope they help you, too.
Just Price: $92.99 - $119.95
Want to Get a cheaper prices ? Click Here
New Balance Men's MR1225 Running Shoes Prices